• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Giving away a YJ YuLong V2 M to keep spirits up!

Capcubeing

I'm happy to do it! And I get that, the hardest part of the quarantine for me is being separated from my girlfriend and other friends... it doesn't help that people are saying this could very well last until August or later. I love my parents, but dang I wish I could hang out with somebody of my own age :p
yeah its hard i hope it does not last too my birthday with my friends got cancelled Oof

GabrielHotter

[QUOTE = "Aerma, post: 1356190, membro: 41312"]
O Coronavírus está tendo um grande impacto na sociedade, e as coisas estão parecendo sombrias. Para combater isso, quero colocar um pouco mais de positividade no mundo!
Vou oferecer um novo YJ YuLong V2 M 3x3. Para participar da oferta, basta responder com uma coisa boa que aconteceu com você na semana passada. Vou ler todas as respostas e, daqui a uma semana, vou escolher aleatoriamente um vencedor.

Notas:
- Você só pode ganhar se sua conta foi criada antes da criação desta postagem. Isso é para garantir que ninguém entre várias vezes por meio de contas extras.
- Você pode postar várias vezes (por exemplo, para responder a outras pessoas), mas será inserido apenas uma vez.

Boa sorte :)
[/CITAR]
Hello, my name is Gabriel, I'm from Brazil and I'm 19 years old. as much as you said that new forum members cannot participate I will try my luck right? Well I always lived in the countryside, I recently moved to the big city to study at college, and with that I had to leave my mother and my two brothers behind, the cube has been helping me a lot to overcome the longing and once while the sadness to be "alone". I currently use a cyclone boys, he is very good and I have an attachment to him already, however I am getting better every day and he is getting limited with time. a new one would suit me well agr but i am not able to have many expenses because i already have many expenses. Thanks for reading and good morning!

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Coronavirus is having a big impact on society, and things have been feeling dark. To counter this, I want to put a little more positivity into the world!
I will be giving away a brand new YJ YuLong V2 M 3x3. To enter the giveaway, simply reply with one good thing that's happened to you in the past week. I'll read every reply, and one week from today I will randomly choose a winner.

Notes:
- You can only win if your account was created before the creation of this post. This is to make sure nobody enters multiple times via extra accounts.
- You can post multiple times (eg. to reply to others), but you will only be entered once.

Good luck :)
I finally can solve cubes (almost) as fast as I used to

Hazel

Premium Member
Hello, my name is Gabriel, I'm from Brazil and I'm 19 years old. as much as you said that new forum members cannot participate I will try my luck right? Well I always lived in the countryside, I recently moved to the big city to study at college, and with that I had to leave my mother and my two brothers behind, the cube has been helping me a lot to overcome the longing and once while the sadness to be "alone". I currently use a cyclone boys, he is very good and I have an attachment to him already, however I am getting better every day and he is getting limited with time. a new one would suit me well agr but i am not able to have many expenses because i already have many expenses. Thanks for reading and good morning!

se eu acho que um usuário é legítimo, permitirei que ele participe da oferta.
Estou feliz que o cubo esteja trazendo alegria para você!
Sinto muito pela minha gramática ruim, estou usando o Google Tradutor.

GabrielHotter

[QUOTE = "Aerma, post: 1356529, membro: 41312"]
se eu acho que um usuário é legítimo, permita que ele participe da oferta.
Estou feliz que cubo esteja trazendo alegria para você!
Sinto muito pela minha gramática ruim, estou usando o Google Tradutor.
[/CITAR]
Eu achei este fórum hj, aqui no Brasil não temos fórum dedicado a cubo mágico. Sou legítimo, se possível for gostaria de concorrer ao seu prêmio.

WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been learning a lot of algs lately. Not much has really changed in my life, I'm an introvert and take online classes, so I only really leave the house to go to competitions anyway (and when my parents make me go on walks and on some errands). However my mindset has changed and even though I'm still doing what I usually do, everything feels different.

Hazel

Premium Member
I've been learning a lot of algs lately. Not much has really changed in my life, I'm an introvert and take online classes, so I only really leave the house to go to competitions anyway (and when my parents make me go on walks and on some errands). However my mindset has changed and even though I'm still doing what I usually do, everything feels different.
What kind of algs have you been learning?

Also, I'm going to post here as well, but I'm not going to enter myself into the giveaway:
I've had a lot more time to practice ZBLL. I was able to spend Saturday challenging myself to learn the full U set (all 72 algorithms) in one day, and I succeeded! So I now comfortably know 200 ZBLL algorithms, or about 47% of ZBLL.
Getting through each school day is also a lot easier online. Not being able to see my friends or girlfriend hurts, but once this quarantine is over and I'm able to see them all again, I can't imagine how good it'll feel. I'm trying to keep my head up and stay positive, sorta why I'm doing this giveaway :)

Reminder that the giveaway ends on Saturday, so keep this thread alive!

GabrielHotter

Então, eu tenho conhecimento para usar o método ( F R I D R I C H) por enquanto, esses outros métodos têm apostilas?

Last edited:
WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
What kind of algs have you been learning?

Also, I'm going to post here as well, but I'm not going to enter myself into the giveaway:
I've had a lot more time to practice ZBLL. I was able to spend Saturday challenging myself to learn the full U set (all 72 algorithms) in one day, and I succeeded! So I now comfortably know 200 ZBLL algorithms, or about 47% of ZBLL.
Getting through each school day is also a lot easier online. Not being able to see my friends or girlfriend hurts, but once this quarantine is over and I'm able to see them all again, I can't imagine how good it'll feel. I'm trying to keep my head up and stay positive, sorta why I'm doing this giveaway :)

Reminder that the giveaway ends on Saturday, so keep this thread alive!
I'm learning skewb NS cases, and I'm planning on re-learning square-1 csp and maybe pll+1! Good luck with ZBLL, also 72 3x3 algs in 1 day wow, the most i've ever done in a day was 42... and that was for 2x2 lol.