• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Giving away a YJ YuLong V2 M to keep spirits up!

Hazel

Premium Member
Well today I got a 3x3 pb with ll skip
Sorry, you can’t join the giveaway now, since you joined after the creation of the thread.
Yeah, it's to prevent people from making multiple accounts to enter. I'm 99% sure the first reply to this thread was such an account. If you're a genuine account/person then I apologize, but this probably won't be the last time I do a giveaway like this ;)

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got the GAN Play and my PB went down to 11.73. New Mo3, Ao5, and Ao12!
It doesn't count if you use the GAN Play to time yourself. Official times use the stackmat, which adds time to pick up and dropping the cube. The GAN Play doesn't add these times. Nonetheless, good job on your times!

Hazel

Premium Member
It doesn't count if you use the GAN Play to time yourself. Official times use the stackmat, which adds time to pick up and dropping the cube. The GAN Play doesn't add these times. Nonetheless, good job on your times!
If it's an at-home solve, why does it matter? Their unofficial PBs don't affect anybody else so I say let them do what they want.

Hazel

Premium Member
Well thank you for teying to keep everyone happy somthing good that happend to me this week is being able to se my friend for the first time in a while because of the quarinteen and we cubed togther
I'm happy to do it! And I get that, the hardest part of the quarantine for me is being separated from my girlfriend and other friends... it doesn't help that people are saying this could very well last until August or later. I love my parents, but dang I wish I could hang out with somebody of my own age :p