• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Giveaway - Gan 356XS (Stickered) and $20 Gift Card!

GAN 356 XS (Stickered) or Gift Card?

• GAN 356 XS (Stickered)

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • $20 Gift Card

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
Hey everyone,
It's been a year or so since I did my last forum giveaway. I enjoy hosting giveaways because it makes me feel good and I'm fortunate enough to do so.

This time I'm giving away a 99% new Gan 356XS (Stickered) and a $20 gift card to a cubing site of your choice. I unboxed the GAN but never did any solves on it since I actually have 2; all original packaging and extras are included! The Gan is only available to US residents b/c of shipping costs, the gift card is open to anyone.

How it works:
I will choose one winner from the forums and a second winner from my YouTube channel. Because I value this community I will choose the winner from the forums first & then give the remaining prize away on my YouTube channel.

1) You enter by commenting either "Gan" or "Gift Card" below; let me know which you'd prefer to win.
2) Forum entries begin today and will run through the end of November. Winners will be announced on December 1st.
3) The Youtube video will be uploaded soon & a winner will be chosen from the comments
4) You may enter both here and on the video when it is uploaded.

Here is my channel: Please check it out and if you like it, Subscribe! I aim to provide high quality, concise, and informative videos to the community.

Cheers friends!

View attachment 17752
gan

Plutark

Gan
EDIT: on second thought, I'll go for the gift card

Last edited:

yeetyeet4yeet

Hey everyone,
It's been a year or so since I did my last forum giveaway. I enjoy hosting giveaways because it makes me feel good and I'm fortunate enough to do so.

This time I'm giving away a 99% new Gan 356XS (Stickered) and a $20 gift card to a cubing site of your choice. I unboxed the GAN but never did any solves on it since I actually have 2; all original packaging and extras are included! The Gan is only available to US residents b/c of shipping costs, the gift card is open to anyone.

How it works:
I will choose one winner from the forums and a second winner from my YouTube channel. Because I value this community I will choose the winner from the forums first & then give the remaining prize away on my YouTube channel.

1) You enter by commenting either "Gan" or "Gift Card" below; let me know which you'd prefer to win.
2) Forum entries begin today and will run through the end of November. Winners will be announced on December 1st.
3) The Youtube video will be uploaded soon & a winner will be chosen from the comments

Here is my channel: Please check it out and if you like it, Subscribe! I aim to provide high quality, concise, and informative videos to the community.

Cheers friends!

View attachment 17752
Gift card please

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone,

How it works:

Cheers friends!

View attachment 17752
Gift card

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone,

How it works:

Cheers friends!

View attachment 17752
I want the Gan 356 XS.