• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Find the weirdest thing about the previous poster's WCA profile

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
In your first competition 3x3 round 2 you barely beat another person named Andrew.

Oh yeah we met, we were similar speeds in many events so they kept calling up Andrew and one of us would have to go check who it was lol

Honestly, the weirdest thing about your profile has got to be the picture.

You have the exact same national and continental rankings in 4BLD and 5BLD, although your world rankings are 13 apart

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Oh yeah we met, we were similar speeds in many events so they kept calling up Andrew and one of us would have to go check who it was lol

You have the exact same national and continental rankings in 4BLD and 5BLD, although your world rankings are 13 apart

You didn't get nervous in your first round of 3x3(first event of the day), but got very nervous in the second round (I'm psychic)

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
your skewb single is twice as good as your skewb average.

First layer->Sledge LL. Typically I do first layer, 1-2 sledges for LL corners, 2 sledges for LL center, and 2-4 sledges for L4C :p

You got Optimal Orange in Mega, both single and average

EDIT: Ninja'ed, use maticuber's profile

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
My avg is 2.8 golds per comp, I competed in basically every event and I practiced a lot to be good at all of those events. Also doing it at the very beginning of cubing in a small region helped a bit.
You've already been done, but all of your competitions were between 2009 and 2013 in Santiago, Chile. 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, Megaminx, and Master Magic are the only events you have not DNFd.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I was kind of hoping you'd find that the events I have with the most completed solves are 3x3, 4x4, and 3x3 With Feet, with 24, 25, and 26 solves respectively (plus another 5 Feet solves recognized by SEE, but those don't show up on WCA ;-( )

I've also been to 5 competitions and organized 4 of them.

maticuber

WCA
2009MACA01
I was kind of hoping you'd find that the events I have with the most completed solves are 3x3, 4x4, and 3x3 With Feet, with 24, 25, and 26 solves respectively (plus another 5 Feet solves recognized by SEE, but those don't show up on WCA ;-( )

I've also been to 5 competitions and organized 4 of them.

your 5x5 times are way faster than they should considering your other big cube times.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
your 5x5 times are way faster than they should considering your other big cube times.
Globally I'm actually better at 6x6, (roughly 3:55-4:00 on 6x6, 2:20-2:25 on 5x5) but with the exception of the first solve in my last 5x5 average (2:55.05), that was an exceptionally lucky average. I think I got my 3rd and 4th ever sub-2:00 5x5 singles in that average, and first sub-1:50.