• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Feliks Zemdegs - 7x7 2:06.73 single & 2:15.07 mean

Gomorrite

He got the average too. Around 2:15 I think.

Feliks in worlds so far: 4 results, 4 WRs.

Also, it was just a few days ago he reached 100 WRs and now he already has broken 108.

Last edited:
U

Underwatercuber

Tfw Feliks' averages are faster than almost everyone's singles

EntireTV

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a human should be able to get sub-2:10 on 7x7.
Feliks, of course, does it anyway because he doesn't care what humans think is impossible.

And of course I think soon we will be seeing a sub 2 (!) 7x7 solve.

RubikZz

WCA
2010HERR03
he told me that his records at the London open were without magnets and he was getting his magnets next week, guess he was right that he would smash his own world records with a magnetic yuxin 7x7x7

That's what I was gonna ask. Is it possible the records from the last few months has something to do with magnets, and mostly the bigger cubes? For 4x4 I heard they are a lot stabler with magnets. But I also thought Sebastian sub 20 was without magnets. And as you say Feliks had no magnets in London, it's also possible without.
I started cubing in 2010 stopped in 2013 and just started again. I think the 2 main reasons why people are so good is better cubes and also the internet where everyone can learn from everyone. Video's are really great now, real good. And of course you have to be a good cubed.