• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Feet is officially unofficial

• Thread starter Underwatercuber
  • Start date

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
1. Your list of tier-2 events does not include Feet, every other proposal I have seen for tiers has included Feet, and some have 5BLD and 7x7 as well.
2. Square-2 and Bump Cube? The rest of your list seems ok, if you add Feet, except that that’s a lot of events.
....bro it was just an example of random events, dont get so upset just cuz the word feet isnt in a post lol my goodness

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I did get up to about 160 posts at one point, but my new year's resolution is to spend less time on this site and more time solving so I deleted the ones that I could and now I'm just dipping into threads when I need to. From this point on I'll delete my posts fairly often so if I post anything you feel needs to be kept on the site, feel free to quote me.
That makes sense. My resolution should probably be the same to be honest ;)