• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Favorite non-cubing Youtube channels?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
In the world of abundant content on Youtube, what are your favorite non-cubing Youtube channels?

I don't tend to specifically watch channels but these I've watched/listened to a fair bit:
Talks at Google
Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell
CGP Grey
Sam Harris
Nerdwriter1

Jupiter

Michael Reeves, Technoblade, Summoning Salt, RaccoonEggs, Quackity, JackSucksAtLife and all his other channels

semiprime799

Tom's content is often very weird, but I'm fine with that, I like to explore new things. sorry if I'm replying for him.
lol, I was just wondering why he felt he didn't understand tom. Personally I really enjoy his videos mostly because it's how I would. be about those topics.
* Find topic
* Read wikipedia article
* Follow citations
* Intensively google topic
* Read books on topic
* etc.
* basically obsess on a random topic just for fun.
idk like reading a dictionary for fun.

l0lIb0y

Well I watch Michael Reeves. Not a surprise. I like CalebCity as well. His skits are very well done, especially his newer one. Definitely recommend checking him out.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
i watch Decino, Karljobst, rwhitegoose, Bismuth, SummoningSalt, so yea, i really like watching speedrunning channels.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
The non-cubing channels I’m subbed to are: Bari S (saxophonist), Black Gryph0n (cover singer and impressionist), Grian (Minecraft), Highlight Heaven (football highlights), Jxmy Highroller (basketball), Lyon Bros (high school band kids), Marc Martel (basically Freddie Mercury but not), Marques Brownlee (tech reviewer), Mumbo Jumbo (Minecraft), PTXofficial (Pentatonix), RoomieOfficial (cover singer), Tom Grossi (various NFL things, but he’s a Packers fan :mad:), TPS (football highlights), and UnspeakableGaming and UnspeakablePlays (Minecraft).