• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Famous Cuber Watch

Gomorrite

- Less than 2 weeks later, 16 out of 34 entries in Max Park's PB spreadsheet are already post-WC. This August he is registered for Nisei Week 2017 and in SacCubing II 2017. I definitely expect to see him set new NARs or possibly WRs during these competitions.
And now only 2 weeks after this comment, his PB spreadsheet already has yet another 15 new entries (28 out of 34 are now post-WC). It is amazing how he is constantly renewing his PB's!

Also, judging from his new PB's, he now seems to be practicing more 6x6 and 7x7. He is still quite far from Feliks and Kevin, but slowly closing the gap. Too bad his next competition lacks 5x5-7x7.

By the way, Kevin Hays and Ishaan Agrawal are competing this weekend in Northwest Championships 2017, and Bill Wang and Lucas Etter in Michigan 2017 on August 19 - 20.

Last edited:

Gomorrite

38.44 5x5 UWR single by Max Park (beating Feliks' 38.52).

Also his new avg12 PB is very close to Feliks' (45.32 vs 45.25).

Gomorrite

Oh my God, that guy is insane. Jesus, dude's only 15 they say?
I think so. But also Seung is very young and almost as fast as Max in 3x3-5x5 (I don't know all his PBs but he has been posting a few in his Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/seunghyuk_nahm/ )

So I really don't know for which of the two should we bet for, because they are for improving really fast. :p

P.S.
VvV1SQU.png

Last edited:
I think so. But also Seung is very young and almost as fast as Max in 3x3-5x5 (I don't know all his PBs but he has been posting a few in his Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/seunghyuk_nahm/ )

So I really don't know for which of the two should we bet for, because they are for improving really fast. :p
Haha, nice graph. I'm really impressed by Seung because he's the only fast cuber that I know of that converted to color neutral. But I think Max is just better at this point and seems to practice loads and loads.