• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] F2L Practice with metronome

luhdi

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is a video of me practicing my F2L with a metronome from 60 to 160 BPM. If this can inspire others to practice look ahead this way ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

luhdi

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks =)
Yeah it's definitely a good exercise and the main interet is that you can really see your progression in look ahead !

Johnnyman318

Don't know why, but the metronome thing never helped me really. Guess I just couldn't get into it.

luhdi

YouTube
Visit Channel
Cool, wonder if it would help with blind solving?
I can't be sure for blind, since I don't do blind solves, but in theory I would think that it can be useful for smoothness : you turn slowly and consistent so that you can remember what pieces you're gonna place after the one you are executing= look ahead.

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't be sure for blind, since I don't do blind solves, but in theory I would think that it can be useful for smoothness : you turn slowly and consistent so that you can remember what pieces you're gonna place after the one you are executing= look ahead.

It's more useful for memo.

luhdi

YouTube
Visit Channel
Godmil : thanks i'm glad you liked it ^^

Noahaha : It's interesting, how would it work ?( Because actually i don't do blind because i just can't memorize even with the common memo method i've heard of)