• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Example Solves Using White and Yellow

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys long time no talk. So as you guessed I am back for a while, but I am definitely out of the debate realm. My only goal here is to provide feedback and help cubers to get faster. If you don't like me or what I say then feel free to say so but I won't respond. Now onto the cubing stuff. So I got some complaints about my last example solves video being CN so I am only doing W/Y on this one for all of thsose non color neutral people. whenever i am using yellow just think white. I hope you like them. Let me know if you want more. I know I do crazy stuff, but it works and I wanted to teach you stuff not just do whats easy. And before anyone asks, yes I actually solve like this lol.

Here's the vid:

Last edited by a moderator: