• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

European Rubik's Cube Championship 2016 - Prague (15th-17th July)

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This question might sound weird but:

In the venue, can you stack the chairs on top of each other? Because for feet solving most of the time the chairs were too low, so I had to 2 on top of each other lol (I have long legs :p)
We will have different types of chairs in the room, some of which are possible to stack, I think. Make sure to contact us before the round starts and we will definitely make it work for you! :)

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
CCS! I'm gonna be getting one over the summer too.
I'm waiting for that wonderful kilominx that shengshou is supposed to start selling soon and then I will wait until they decide to build a master kilominx which would be much cheaper and smoother than the mf8 you can buy right now.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm waiting for that wonderful kilominx that shengshou is supposed to start selling soon and then I will wait until they decide to build a master kilominx which would be much cheaper and smoother than the mf8 you can buy right now.
I just got my MF8 Master Kilominx and it's awesome! I also have a Mefferts Kilominx which also turns well.

ollicubes

WCA
2014VIKS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so everything hasn't gone as I planned.
Few weeks ago I got some kind of inflammation on my wrist wich made cubing very painful. I haven't been able to practice for two weeks! I'm not even sure is my wrist okay when I'm in Prague... I hope so much that it gets better...
The "fun" part here is that I got that inflammation because of too much cubing.

I've been kinda depressed these weeks because I've been waiting for this competition since Euro 2014...

Ronxu

WCA
2010RONK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so everything hasn't gone as I planned.
Few weeks ago I got some kind of inflammation on my wrist wich made cubing very painful. I haven't been able to practice for two weeks! I'm not even sure is my wrist okay when I'm in Prague... I hope so much that it gets better...
The "fun" part here is that I got that inflammation because of too much cubing.

I've been kinda depressed these weeks because I've been waiting for this competition since Euro 2014...

:(

Taking a break shortly before a big comp can help dealing with pressure so this could end up helping you. I hope your wrist is fine next weekend!