• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

European Rubik's Cube Championship 2016 - Prague (15th-17th July)

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
TylerRVG
Sounds awesome, but I'll probably have to miss out on this. The middle of July is when I usually have other obligations/ am holiday-ing to other places, and traveling any further than, say, Germany will probably hold me back a bit financially.

It's half a year away, though. We'll see.

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
European Rubik's Cube Championships - Held in the most obscure places in Europe year after year! xd

v. doubtful, sorry
Cities where Euros have been held so far are: Amsterdam, Paris, Bilbao, Budapest, Wroclaw and Roskilde. I don't know what you mean by 'obscure'. but none of these cites are obscure by any standard. anyway, I've always wanted to visit Prague so I might very well use this as an excuse to go.

sqAree

WCA
2015JAEH01
YouTube
sqAree
Same here. :(
But it's Euro. I'll find a way! I've always wanted to go to Prague.
I agree, it has to happen. ^^

i should be able to go, but no promises yet :p

if i go there will be a loooong list of people i want to meet and talk to (unlike 2014 when i barely talked to anyone lol)
I hope I won't be like you 2014 then, forget my shyness and dare to talk to some fast cubers and everyone else. :D