• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Ello

rowannn

My names Rowan and im 16, I've been cubing since late 2015 on and off but only got serious since I got a GAN 356M for Christmas lmao. got my pb down from sub 25 to sub 13 in just under 2 months :)

I went to 1 comp in 2017 just for the experience, since picking it up again, I can't wait to go to more!

3x3 PB: 12.89 but I average around 18-22s
2x2 PB: 1.76 average: around 5

I solve others too but they're the ones I really focus on. I have a collection of 26 wca and non wca puzzles, excluding ones that have been broken or lost lmao
I know full PLL and started full OLL 2 days ago, already got 30 down !!!

I wanna get faster at 4x4 as I recently bought a YJ MGC4 but can't seem to break the 2 minute barrier hahahaha, nothing some solid practice can't fix though!

Last edited:

rubik2005

My names Rowan and im 16, I've been cubing since late 2015 on and off but only got serious since I got a GAN 356M for Christmas lmao. got my pb down from sub 25 to sub 13 in just under 2 months :)

I went to 1 comp in 2017 just for the experience, since picking it up again, I can't wait to go to more!

3x3 PB: 12.89 but I average around 18-22s
2x2 PB: 1.76 average: around 5

I solve others too but they're the ones I really focus on. I have a collection of 26 wca and non wca puzzles, excluding ones that have been broken or lost lmao
I know full PLL and started full OLL 2 days ago, already got 30 down !!!

I wanna get faster at 4x4 as I recently bought a YJ MGC4 but can't seem to break the 2 minute barrier hahahaha, nothing some solid practice can't fix though!
Welcome Rowan! We have a lot in common! I'll turn 16 in about 3 months, started cubing in 2016, main the XS (essentially the 356M), average 16-17 on 3x3, 4-5 on 2x2, know full PLL, about 20 OLLs left, and I also ordered the MGC 4x4 literally 2 days ago to improve and be sub-2:00.

If you ever want to race just PM (private message) me.

Hope you have a fun time here!

rubik2005

Welcome!

Sorry that I’m off topic, but I was born in 2006, just realized I’ll be 15 when you said that. Where does the time go?
Enjoy your childhood as much as you can. They'll most likely be the happiest years of your life. Take advantage of friendships and freetime while you can, because everything will change in a couple years when time will turn into your most valuable asset. You'll be and adult before you know it.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Welcome!
Enjoy your childhood as much as you can. They'll most likely be the happiest years of your life. Take advantage of friendships and freetime while you can, because everything will change in a couple years when time will turn into your most valuable asset. You'll be and adult before you know it.
I definitely agree. As I get older, I start to miss when I was younger more and more every day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Member Introductions 17
N Member Introductions 7
C Member Introductions 16
calekewbs Member Introductions 2