• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ello Motto

Cool Frog

So, I have been cubing for 4-5 months I Average 38 seconds (getting rather random now) I know full PLL. I seem to cube just about everywhere, movies, car, restaurants, Computer, School.

I learned Petrus and Friedrich Early on. I understand Roux ( I love the idea behind it) grasp Heise but am terrible at it. I have met only one person Physically who cubes (takes him 3 minutes).

I enjoy nearly all sports as long as I play them (not watching). I Have amazing memory for almost anything (the small things that people say I remember). People tell me i am a very weird person however in a home environment I am rather calm. I spell check nearly everything because I am still getting used to this Dvorak keyboard. I am scared to death to post this and I Don't know why.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing
I live in Apopka... we don't get many competitions do we?
You guys need to try to organize one. You guys have Brian Loftus, Dakota Harris, Chris Foster, John Godwin, etc. Get in touch with them. ;) I'd probably come if you have a competition in the summer. I have cousins in Florida that I need to go visit.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
boxxybabee
You guys need to try to organize one. You guys have Brian Loftus, Dakota Harris, Chris Foster, John Godwin, etc. Get in touch with them. ;) I'd probably come if you have a competition in the summer. I have cousins in Florida that I need to go visit.
Yeppers, there's going to be one later in the year, official too!

I may be going, If I can hitch a ride with someone.
(Someone please halp me out, I'll give you cubes and gas money!)

It would be cool to meet Anthony and Weston. Xp

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing

Awesome! If it's in the summer, Weston and I will try to be there. :D I wanna see the power of ZBLL in person! :p

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
twistnturn44

Omg details PLEASE!!!!!!

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
boxxybabee
Haha, well, from what I've heard/remember, Hadley and Lofty were talking about having a competition in Florida.

From what I heard from Chris Foster, Chris Hardwick is going to delegate.

I don't know the date, and I'm a bit iffy about going, because I need a ride after all. T_T

Haha, well, from what I've heard/remember, Hadley and Lofty were talking about having a competition in Florida.

From what I heard from Chris Foster, Chris Hardwick is going to delegate.

I don't know the date, and I'm a bit iffy about going, because I need a ride after all. T_T
Not to mention the West Florida Speedcubing Club will (hopefully) hold one either this summer or fall.
We kinda need to get some members first -.-

Last edited: