• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do you study for exams?

How often do you study for exam?

• Total voters

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
Meh, I briefly flip through the books, make sure I remember most of the stuff. My biggest problem for exams is usually the essays, but you can't really study for those.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How? You don't know the topic ahead of time.
Surely they'll give you a topic that requires knowledge from your course to write.
You can always gather and organize ideas and opinions from notes/your head that you've gained from your class, so you don't waste time on your essay by having to start fresh.
Especially for writing essays about novels, it's unbelievably helpful to make detailed a list of themes and characters and compare things ahead of time.

hkpnkp

Please !! someone give me some motivation ! ! I have this important exam coming in 15 days for which i was preparing for 6 months and i dont feel like studying at all. My future depends on this exam. But I find myself speedcubing and surfing in forums. I have learned the syllabus many times but i dont rememer anything. Im sure that i will win if i commit time for my studies but i dont feel motivated at all. I feel very bad for not studying in this final phase. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Drad

I don't study my teacher explaining the subject is enough for me and get good grades but the pressure of the test usually makes me panic and get a 50. Other wise I take advanced classes without studying.