• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Discuss the Comm Case

D

Daniel Lin

here's some I found
UBL>UFR>FLD
and UBL>UFR>BDR

CL [l':[R' D2 R, U']]
CT [r':[U', L' D2 L]]

Blindsighted

WCA
2015FARI06
Even though this thread is dead I've been trying to figure out the best alg for this case
UBL>DFL>UFL
I've been using U setup to BU with the r'.
[U r' : [D R' D', r2]]

Oatch

Even though this thread is dead I've been trying to figure out the best alg for this case
UBL>DFL>UFL
I've been using U setup to BU with the r'.
[U r' : [D R' D', r2]]

Not move optimal, but for this case I have [U : [L2, R U R' U']] which is 12 moves but sexy move insertion feels nice.
Alternatively, there's [x' F : [L2, U' R' U]] which is 10 moves with a rotation. The F move makes it less good though.

U

Underwatercuber

Not move optimal, but for this case I have [U : [L2, R U R' U']] which is 12 moves but sexy move insertion feels nice.
Alternatively, there's [x' F : [L2, U' R' U]] which is 10 moves with a rotation. The F move makes it less good though.
[U R D R' ; [R' U R, D']] is what I used before I switched buffers. Alternative you could use [U2 ; [R B R’, F2]] but you regrip to execute B and F like U and D