• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan 6: PanShi [pictures]

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel

CheesePuffs

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm guessing the not normal color ones such as transparent, pink, and purple will be released a bit later than the colored one such as yellow and red.

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would totally love a bright mint colored cube.

anyway, I am slightly concerned about the smaller cores. They like to break more often than regular sized cores (so I will have a ton of backup cores). I also hope it won't be annoying to assemble like the 42mm.
Since the pieces meet closer to the core than other dayan cubes that might indicate less a range of tension. In other words it might have to be tight for better performance. We'll find out.

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am slightly concerned about the smaller cores.
I agree, and I'm also slightly concerned about the smaller orbit - there will be more leverage and greater forces, exerted on much smaller components. But it's an interesting concept and I can't wait to get hold of one.

o2gulo

I am also concerned about the center cap. I hope it doesn't have a problem like the ZhanChi did.

nvm. It looks like, in addition to the giant lumps on the corners and edges, there will be teeny torpedoes.

Yes, it looks like the center cap will pop out anytime. :(