• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Would You Rather

Kumato

WCA
2017PARE13
5x5, superior event to megaminx, much better. Fight me through private message if you disagree. I'll be waiting.

WYR Not be able to use a PC or laptop again, or not be able to use a phone again

Julio974

WCA
2018ROHA01
WYR hold the 3x3 world record single for a day, or the average for a week?
The average for a week! Not only because it would be holding it for longer, but also because it's harder to have average without being a really good cuber. The single is just luck now.

Kumato

WCA
2017PARE13
Friendly reminder that you are forgetting to ask questions when answering. I've noticed it on a different thread too. Don't worry, it's fine, just make sure to ask the question. :D (Mandatory smily to show this isn't hostile).

YWR Bite into what you think is a chocolate cookie, and then discover it has raisins, or have to listen to the muffin song until your ears bleed.

RifleCat

Friendly reminder that you are forgetting to ask questions when answering. I've noticed it on a different thread too. Don't worry, it's fine, just make sure to ask the question. :D (Mandatory smily to show this isn't hostile).

YWR Bite into what you think is a chocolate cookie, and then discover it has raisins, or have to listen to the muffin song until your ears bleed.
I would rather eat raisins.

Would you rather have clock be removed from the WCA but redi cube would be added, or not remove clock but not add any events.

CubicOreo

Ugh that’s tough... I’ll have to go with cold fingers. Poor visibility is annoying.

Would you rather get a world record but never be able to cube again, or cube for a profession but never get a world record?

Julio974

WCA
2018ROHA01
Would you rather get a world record but never be able to cube again, or cube for a profession but never get a world record?
The profession (it doesn't forbids me from getting CRs and WR#2 :p)

Would you rather be good at 2x2 one-handed or be good at 4x4 one-handed?

Julio974

WCA
2018ROHA01
WYR have as your only cube a very bad 2x2, or a very bad 4x4.
Very bad 2x2

Would you rather have the humiliation of having the WR broken a few seconds after you set it, or have the humiliation of having a record that actually is disqualified as misscramble?

Kumato

WCA
2017PARE13
Probably B, I couldn't take go to comps but not solve.

On a side note I like the A-B format, we should all use it. :)

WYR
A. Not be able to enter Youtube ever again,
or
B. Not be able to cube ever again?

Julio974

WCA
2018ROHA01
Probably B, I couldn't take go to comps but not solve.

On a side note I like the A-B format, we should all use it. :)

WYR
A. Not be able to enter Youtube ever again,
or
B. Not be able to cube ever again?
Yes

Would you rather:
A) Have 8x8 added or
B) Have 7x7 removed?