• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Never Have I Ever

Iwannaganx

False I have never solved a 4x4 OH

NHIE

Had my cubes confiscated by a teacher or by my parents (Sorry if you are not school aged and cannot answer this question)
You do know you're meant to have never done this. I know for a fact this has happened to you. Never have I ever? More like I've done this how about you?

Iwannaganx

False I have never solved a 4x4 OH

NHIE

Had my cubes confiscated by a teacher or by my parents (Sorry if you are not school aged and cannot answer this question)
At least one cube gets confiscated every school day :(

Never have I ever
Broken a cube past repair, or lost a piece ext. (I have had pops that I personally cant fix, but other people could fix this. I just can't)

Iwannaganx

Admit it ur cubes get confiscated more than mine. Once one of our teachers asked us to hand over our cubes before we went into class lol
Yeah but never have I ever means it hasn't happened to you. If I say "NHIE got my cubes confiscated" it means that I have never got my cubes confiscated. So I can't say that. Have you ever actually played the game? Lol I have to teach you

Izaden

False, I own a Rubik's brand 3x3 and 2x2 (THEY ARE THE MOST AWFUL CUBES EVER!!!)

NHIE had a cube explode during a solve, or even pop.... or corner twist.

jackattackcat

False, i like my cubes fast, so i keep em loose. i turn loosely, but sometimes when i speed up, my cubes just completely explode

NHIE had a non cuber actually say that my cube was NOT a knockoff

GAN 356 X

False, i like my cubes fast, so i keep em loose. i turn loosely, but sometimes when i speed up, my cubes just completely explode

NHIE had a non cuber actually say that my cube was NOT a knockoff
My close friends appreciate the value of my cubes. if someone says 'why would you spend 90 bucks on cube?', I just reply something like 'why do you spend 500 bucks on a watch?

NHIE
Lost a cube