• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubeZZ order taking too long

rubik2005

So I ordered a Gan XS and a qiyi thing from cubezz on June 1, and it's now August 5. Its been over 2 months now, and the site does not mention any details about how the shipment is affected by Covid.

They stopped the tracking updates on June 6. Is anyone else experiencing/experienced something similae? Should I contact them?

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I ordered a Gan XS and a qiyi thing from cubezz on June 1, and it's now August 5. Its been over 2 months now, and the site does not mention any details about how the shipment is affected by Covid.

They stopped the tracking updates on June 6. Is anyone else experiencing/experienced something similae? Should I contact them?
This is normal
If you want cheap cubes, you have to wait a looong time.

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is normal

I have experienced nothing like this since Covid-19 and I had a Gan 354M V2 and a YJ Pocket Timer coming. But it came fine.
It's interesting how the shipping varies. However, even my order took a couple of weeks. I don't think it's to do with the budget of the cube itself however, my first order was 2 MF3RS2's those being from Cubezz. This took 2 months i am pretty sure. I think you should just wait. However, you can contact them if you wish.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it is worth contacting: [email protected]

They are usually very responsive and should get back to you within the next 24-48 hours. Once a package is sent out, stores usually have very little control in how fast that package arrives and in what nature, so contacting them will give you an idea of what has happen and where your package currently is.

Feel free to get back to us with updates and we can certainly help you further.

rubik2005

This is normal
I've ordered plenty of times from cubezz and they usually don't take this long.

I would recommend looking at 17track.net and typing your tracking number in there if you haven't already.
Yea, I've been doing that, but the tracking hasn't updated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200805-181934.png
    Screenshot_20200805-181934.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 24

rubik2005

I've tried both cubes, and they're both AWESOME!! I'm trying to solve the clover pyraminx doing only 180 moves first, and then I'll jumble (if that's what it's called.) The XS feel pretty light, sometimes it hurts my nails when switching the magnets :confused: :?. But overall I'm extremely happy I received them, and they'll be keeping me entertained for while! Thanks for everyone's support. :)