• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubezz is down/hacked

Flowkap

The error is cert authority invalid. Either someone actually hacked the site and provided invalid TSL certificates (which I'd rather doubt) or simply the certificates root certificate was revoked or expired. That happens quite often actually.

I would wait until the issue is resolved though as we can't tell. Especially after all the Log4Shell issues lately the chance of corruption is higher than usual.

Generally spoken: In the current state you can't trust the page no matter what the root cause is. If it's just an invalid cert they should fix it within hours usually.

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
The error is cert authority invalid. Either someone actually hacked the site and provided invalid TSL certificates (which I'd rather doubt) or simply the certificates root certificate was revoked or expired. That happens quite often actually.

I would wait until the issue is resolved though as we can't tell. Especially after all the Log4Shell issues lately the chance of corruption is higher than usual.

Generally spoken: In the current state you can't trust the page no matter what the root cause is. If it's just an invalid cert they should fix it within hours usually.
I bet it's the web domain or the security certificate. It might be time to renew the domain again. It happens but it seems like cubezz does not renew in advance.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel

Their certs are frequently expired. Actually it's an issue with a lot of Chinese sites that for some reason they neglect their certs.