• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubePicker - the place to find the cheapest prices for cubes!

Would you use CubePicker?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Cube Picker

Hey Everyone,

I'm currently in the process of making a website at cubepicker.com, in which you can search for a cube, and it will display the cheapest prices across stores. We will eventually have it graph the prices, so you can see if the price has changed. Would people use this? Please let me know with your thoughts.

For future updates:
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to us on YouTube
Follow us on Google+

Let me know what you think!

Cube Picker

Yeah. I'm also leaving out LighTake from the listings, as although it has the cheapest prices, the cubes are from china, which has long shipping times and lower reliability.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah. I'm also leaving out LighTake from the listings, as although it has the cheapest prices, the cubes are from china, which has long shipping times and lower reliability.

Honestly I think you should include everything and let people decide for themselves. Lightake and cubezz (and others) are still viable options that I would use very often. Besides, not everyone is from the U.S., so you should probably also include non-U.S. stores. If the point of this website is comparing and comparing alone, it doesn't seem like the best idea to eliminate any cube stores.

Cube Picker

Honestly I think you should include everything and let people decide for themselves. Lightake and cubezz (and others) are still viable options that I would use very often. Besides, not everyone is from the U.S., so you should probably also include non-U.S. stores. If the point of this website is comparing and comparing alone, it doesn't seem like the best idea to eliminate any cube stores.

I see your point. I think I will add all the stores I can then, but not yet - I'm just in the process of testing the database, then I've got to do all the web design as well.