• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube4you gas assisted cube up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal_cuber

i now will have a black cube4you gas assisted cube for trade as i am white dominate and when i ordered it they only had the black version the cube is barley used the center on the white side is double stickered with a white then the cube4you logo (had to quickly put one on for a comp) its practically brand new only about 20-40 solves and all stickers are in great shape please make offers for a trade
you dont need a logo for competitions

kat51089

so i just got banned for this post and simply asking in another post about currency

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Metal Cuber is right. The rule actually states that you can have at most one logo, meaning no logo would be completely acceptable.

I'll trade you English lessons (a combination of both spelling and grammar!) for this cube. Three free lessons. Every lesson after that is $50 (can be via paypal if you want). We can negotiate a few more lessons for free if you'd like? I honestly think you are getting quite a bargain.

kat51089

you are quite funny I am American born and raised. now my grammar errors are simply that of a mix of laziness and that of tiredness. As for the logo thing, thank you for bringing that to my attention i must have misread the rules. As for the bans i have received I think it is a bit ridiculous to be banned with the excuse for one being inability to use Google: especially when i had used it and came up with no results and thusly came here and asked as I knew that some people here had used that particular website

aronpm

And now you're evading a ban by creating a new account. Ban again pl0x.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I still haven't Gotten the haiyan you said you would trade me for my speedsolving the cube book its been 4 weeks plz pm and tell me where my cube is.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Where is my cube

I still haven't Gotten the haiyan you said you would trade me for my speedsolving the cube book its been 4 weeks plz pm and tell me where my cube is.

inuyasha51089

YouTube
Visit Channel
please check your inbox it will explain it in full. The cube was sent back to me and I didn't want the cube to be stolen as a few packages have with me on vacation.

Metroidam11

YouTube
Visit Channel
you are quite funny I am American born and raised. now my grammar errors are simply that of a mix of laziness and that of tiredness. As for the logo thing, thank you for bringing that to my attention i must have misread the rules. As for the bans i have received I think it is a bit ridiculous to be banned with the excuse for one being inability to use Google: especially when i had used it and came up with no results and thusly came here and asked as I knew that some people here had used that particular website
Alright buddy. I know you are trying to sound all smart by writing long sentences but it is not helping. Eliminating the unnecessary words in your statement will help you in your future when writing papers.

Your paragraph probably should look like this...

"You are funny. I am American and speak English. I made grammatical errors because I was tired. Thanks for telling me about the logo rule. I think it is ridiculous that I received bans for asking questions that people on the Speedsolving forums normally ask."

I'll trade you a white Dayan Guhong cube for that Gas Assisted cube.
Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.