• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube4you gas assisted cube up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyasha51089

YouTube
Visit Channel
i now will have a black cube4you gas assisted cube for trade as i am white dominate and when i ordered it they only had the black version the cube is barley used the center on the white side is double stickered with a white then the cube4you logo (had to quickly put one on for a comp) its practically brand new only about 20-40 solves and all stickers are in great shape please make offers for a trade

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
i now will have a black cube4you gas assisted cube for trade as i am white dominate and when i ordered it they only had the black version the cube is barley used the center on the white side is double stickered with a white then the cube4you logo (had to quickly put one on for a comp) its practically brand new only about 20-40 solves and all stickers are in great shape please make offers for a trade

1278473003053.jpg

In the most polite way possible, I advise you should clean up the grammar and spelling.

Also:

>for trade as i am white dominate
>the cube is barley used

Here's a chart to help you know the difference between "dominate" and "dominant" and "barley" and "barely".

tumblr_l4ov7zI2Ey1qa0uujo1_500.png

Last edited:

VP7

Would that cube be illegal in comps ?
The white center would have a different feel then the rest.

Last edited:

inuyasha51089

YouTube
Visit Channel

1278473003053.jpg

In the most polite way possible, I advise you should clean up the grammar and spelling.

>the cube is barley used

Here's a chart to help you know the difference between "dominate" and "dominant" and "barley" and "barely".

quite simply put and honestly i dont give a rip i said what i had to say and you understood it therefore what i wrote did its purpose to convey a message. what i wrote was for that purpose and no other: it was not for a term paper and not for something to be published in a medical journal nor any textbook. it is 7 am here right now and yea normally that would be no problem, however i have had no sleep for the past 2 days due to sever insomnia so to put it politely STFU AND STOP TRYING TO CORRECT MY POSTS!!!!

good day

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, that's fine.

It's your own business if you want to sound like a immature kid.
If you're not a little kid, you're a lazy moron who needs to learn to english.

Your shift key isn't just a random button, newfag.

Innocence

+1. Which compounds with 4Chan, so that's +3 for both of you.

I KNOW that didn't make sense.

I.E. I approve.

I wonder how long I can stretch this out for no reason?

Oh also, you'll probably get more people to trade/buy if you DID fix that grammar up. It's fine if you don't want to, just sayin'.

nck

1278473003053.jpg

>the cube is barley used

quite simply put and honestly i dont give a rip i said what i had to say and you understood it therefore what i wrote did its purpose to convey a message. what i wrote was for that purpose and no other: it was not for a term paper and not for something to be published in a medical journal nor any textbook. it is 7 am here right now and yea normally that would be no problem, however i have had no sleep for the past 2 days due to sever insomnia so to put it politely STFU AND STOP TRYING TO CORRECT MY POSTS!!!!

good day

Quite simply, we don't give a rip either about your incoherent tub of monkey puke. lrn2spell

inuyasha51089

YouTube
Visit Channel
please, trade interests only I am tired of these trolls and or want-to-be English professors sitting here criticizing every single grammar error i make. as for the fisher cube no thank you i would rather not have to go through the bother of cutting custom stickers right now

dabmasta

please, trade interests only I am tired of these trolls and or want-to-be English professors sitting here criticizing every single grammar error i make.

NEIN NEIN NEIN!

They aren't trolls, they are actually trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.