• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cube notation

yuummmy

For the life of me I can't figure out how to preform the T2 [shoot to LU] x' R2 U' R' U x R' F' U' F R U R' U' operation. My problem is the x's. I know they represent the x axis, but don't know the proper way to rotate the cube to execute this algorithm.

yuummmy

I don't understand that website. I type in my algorithm and press set and nothing happends?!

yuummmy

Alright so then x means to turn the face so that it becomes the top? I've tried that and it doesn't seem to work. I have also tried turning the face so that it becomes the back and that doesn't work either. Please help me.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you tell us what you had done wrong? I don't see how that could happen, since you already explained the rotation correctly.

And sorry my link didn't help, there should be an applet there, probably you don't have Java installed (thought everyone had these days).

yuummmy

Before I only tried it once and it was in a very frustrated state so I probably made some random error. It was only one of many things that I tried as I was trying everything that I could possibly imagine that x and x' might mean.