• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Meet in Ottawa, Canada (Sun Sep.13th)

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
There will be a cube meet on Sunday September 13th in the food court of St. Laurent shopping center!
It will last approximately from 1pm to 4pm or so. We will cube and have fun in Ottawa. I also hope to talk to different people who were hoping to organize competitions in the area to hopefully get our efforts coordinated!

Please come and bring your cubing friends if you're in the area, it would be great to see you there :)

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't been on the speedsolving forum in ages. Good thing my email lets me know if I get personal messages. I'll definitely consider coming. Could use a break and go somewhere without kids in tow. But need to get hubby to agree to babysit. That'll be a little harder.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
From the Cubing Out Loud facebook page:

We have a special offer for those in the Ottawa area. The cubers in Ottawa are having a meet up on Sept 13. If you place an order by Tuesday September 8th and use the discount code "OttawaMeetup2015", you won't be charged for shipping and we'll send your order to the organizers so you can pick it up at the meet up.
Sound good? Don't wait! We have to ship it by Wednesday morning to make sure it gets there in time.

view on cubing out loud

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
From the Cubing Out Loud facebook page:

We have a special offer for those in the Ottawa area. The cubers in Ottawa are having a meet up on Sept 13. If you place an order by Tuesday September 8th and use the discount code "OttawaMeetup2015", you won't be charged for shipping and we'll send your order to the organizers so you can pick it up at the meet up.
Sound good? Don't wait! We have to ship it by Wednesday morning to make sure it gets there in time.

view on cubing out loud

Will we be able to buy at the mall, instead of buying at the website?