• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

London Cube Meet

DJ4Y

WCA
2015DHIR02
YouTube
Jay Dhiru
Ok so here's the plan.

Meet on Saturday 27th February will be going ahead.

Next week we will have another meet on Sunday 6th March which will probably allow some people who didn't come from the last week to make it.

And then the week after that is FMC Europe! Saturday 12th March - A bit of a reminder for you all.

Should be 3 weekends of good fun.

Hi guys, can someone explain how that works? Do I have to sign myself up or just show up at given place/time? Never been to any meet ups nor comps.

WCA
2015MANS04
If you come to the Royal Festival Hall (Southbank, between Waterloo and Embankment), you'll quickly find a table with a number of cubers. No need to register beforehand or anything, just show up :)

Hey, I'm a younger cuber from the greater london area and I'd be potentially interrested. Though, is this still running? I notice one guy said he forgets to update so is it still happening or are we just waiting until after Wston Super Mare or something?

Hey, I'm a younger cuber from the greater london area and I'd be potentially interrested. Though, is this still running? I notice one guy said he forgets to update so is it still happening or are we just waiting until after Wston Super Mare or something?
No, no one bothers any more, if you suggest a date you might get two people to say "maybe" but then they'll forget by the date.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?