• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop

I already imported my times into cubedesk, and am using it currently. My only problem is that there is no avg of 500/1000/2000/ect. This is a big con for me, so hopefully the option gets added soon
Yeah, lots of people have asked for that release but I'm not sure when he would add it.

Flowkap

I opened a ticket months ago on the code repo on GitHub. The dev wasn't active at all since more than a year. He might have lost interest in coding or maybe he suffered something. Who knows. Only thing preventing me from switching to cubedesk yet is missing mobile support.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I opened a ticket months ago on the code repo on GitHub. The dev wasn't active at all since more than a year. He might have lost interest in coding or maybe he suffered something. Who knows. Only thing preventing me from switching to cubedesk yet is missing mobile support.
The code is all online but it is so hard to read it's not even worth trying to fix it

Flowkap

That's not the biggest problem. Most value comes from the hosting. Which none had access to and even might stop at any time. Open source for auch tools is mostly relevant for contributing.

Flowkap

Ok I actually rechecked cubedesk first time in weeks. By now mobile works (mostly) Some features seem missing but timing and most important stuff already works!

cuberswoop

Ok I actually rechecked cubedesk first time in weeks. By now mobile works (mostly) Some features seem missing but timing and most important stuff already works!
They have a discord with all the updates so you don't have to scrimmage through everything new.

ChawieFast

Today I wanted to clear space on my PC, so I deleted my .tmp files and emptied the recycle bin. Now, I wanted to cube a little so I went on csTimer, and all of my times were gone. All of my preferences and sessions were there, but the times were deleted. Is there any way to get them back?

Flowkap

Today I wanted to clear space on my PC, so I deleted my .tmp files and emptied the recycle bin. Now, I wanted to cube a little so I went on csTimer, and all of my times were gone. All of my preferences and sessions were there, but the times were deleted. Is there any way to get them back?
If you have no manual export or were linked via the cstimer server. No. Cstimer stores data in browsers local storage that you probably wiped with that cleanup.