• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Competition Cube 'Loosening'

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have Caltech Winter 2011 coming up next weekend and I realized that after a break from cubing that it has loosened itself up drastically. The screws themselves haven't loosened but the cube feels extremely fast and uncontrollable. Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on fixing it? I thought about trying to over lube it with shock oil but I have had experiences in the past with it actually doing the opposite of how I intended...

anuradha

Premium Member
Those are the same cubes..

I mean, is it a plain Guhong? Or with the mods used in the Lubix Ultimate? Or with the the Lubix Elite mods?

When checking out camcuber's video comparing his custom Guhong, Lubix Ultimate and Lubix Elite, I think he likes his Guhong best. Or is it?