• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Clock Magnets - Complete Sets for making a Magnetic Clock - Ring and Disc

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm selling all the magnets needed to make a DIY magnetic clock! I'm shipping from the USA so they will come quickly! I accept PayPal and will usually ship the magnets out the same day or following day. International Shipping in an extra $5.

Updated: 4-21-20

Price: $15 + Free Shipping

Included:
8x N52 Ring Magnets 13mm dia x 2mm + 8mm hole
8x N52 Round Magnets Disc 5 x 1mm

DSCN3646.jpgDSCN3642.jpg

Last edited:

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, as I'm from Europe, I'm going to order from the UK, price is not much cheaper, but it will probably be faster. So, thanks for the info on which size to order.
Yeah, I'm targeting people in the USA. No problem.:)
Nice idea. This was the case and it took about 2-3 weeks to get them, and they were about that price.
Thanks! Yeah, I don't like waiting.

Jarredsox

I'm selling all the magnets needed to make a DIY magnetic clock! I'm shipping from the USA so they will come quickly! Otherwise you need to buy from 2 different sellers and one is in the UK. I accept PayPal and will usually ship the magnets out the same day or following day.

Update: I have a bunch of sets available.

Price: $15 + Free Shipping

Included:
8x N52 Ring Magnets 13mm dia x 2mm + 8mm hole
8x N35 Round Magnets Disc 5 x 1mm

View attachment 9264View attachment 9263
I am interested. Will you be at Boston University Winter?