• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Choosing the quickest/easiest to turn cube

Rainger

A little while back I created a thread asking for opinions on the “easiest turner”. I wanted to find which cube Has the least resistance (with and without lube) as my fingers get pretty tired with my cubes with heavy magnets and such. I will probably make another video testing out different lubricants such as Lunar, Max Fleet, etc. Please let me know what you think and if this is useful, constructive criticism will only help me too. Thanks everyone.

Here’s the link to my video on YouTube

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you want a really easy cube to turn, I would highly recommend either version of the GAN 354 on purple springs. If you want a GTS2 with standard colors, the last time I checked there are still some black ones left on the Cubicle. If you want stickerless you can get the WCA edition. But be careful as the WCA edition has stronger magnets than the standard. Also nice video, very high quality!

Rainger

If you want a really easy cube to turn, I would highly recommend either version of the GAN 354 on purple springs. If you want a GTS2 with standard colors, the last time I checked there are still some black ones left on the Cubicle. If you want stickerless you can get the WCA edition. But be careful as the WCA edition has stronger magnets than the standard. Also nice video, very high quality!
Thank you! I haven’t tried the 354 but I will try it out ASAP :)

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get the GTS2M. It is basically a WRM with lighter magnets, and mine is really effortless to turn and corner cut.
I disagree with that statement. I find the GTS2 to be much softer feeling and a little bit slower with the same setup as the wrm. The wrm feels much snappier and cleaner compared to the smoother and softer GTS2