• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cat Solves Rubik's Cube In THREE SECONDS! (here's why) (this is what happened next) (gone wrong)

WCA
2019GALE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
THIS IS FAKE SO PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON THIS VIDEO EXPECTING TO SEE A CAT ACTUALLY SOLVE A RUBRIC MAGIC CUBE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my cube in front of my cat and SHE grabbed on to it. I swear I didn't force her to grab the cube, nor did I force her to pose. This was all her doing...Hey, you know what? You should subscribe. :)

Question of the Day: Pineapple on pizza?

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pineapples belong in HK threads, not on pizza

Also, tomatoes on a pizza are only okay if there isn't a tomato-based sauce on the pizza already, if there is a tomato sauce plus tomatoes, that's too much tomato. Also, tomato kinda sucks in general unless it's in a sauce, raw tomatoes are a no go.

Better question though, What is your favorite sauce to put on your pizza? My favorite is the Dominos hot sauce.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Pineapples belong in HK threads, not on pizza

Also, tomatoes on a pizza are only okay if there isn't a tomato-based sauce on the pizza already, if there is a tomato sauce plus tomatoes, that's too much tomato. Also, tomato kinda sucks in general unless it's in a sauce, raw tomatoes are a no go.

Better question though, What is your favorite sauce to put on your pizza? My favorite is the Dominos hot sauce.
Pretty much any hot sauce is great on pizza. Jalepeneos taste great on pizza. Also, how did this turn into a pizza thread?

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pretty much any hot sauce is great on pizza. Jalepeneos taste great on pizza. Also, how did this turn into a pizza thread?
My man, you got good taste in pizza except the whole pineapple thing but I do enjoy Jalepenos and banana peppers on my pizza

Also, this is why

Question of the Day: Pineapple on pizza?

If only CWDP was here, he would be so proud

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Feels like I am back on Pizza Friends or whatever that Facebook group was called.
All I will add is- Iceland's hot dog stuffed crust. Just add mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, more cheese (chilli), pepperoni and Jalapenos and you have my ultimate late Saturday night binge.

Attachments

• iceland_takeaway_hot_dog_stuffed_crust_cheese__tomato_pizza_531g_61920.jpg
    iceland_takeaway_hot_dog_stuffed_crust_cheese__tomato_pizza_531g_61920.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 4
WCA
2019GALE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh wow, I knew that you commented about the can doing the rubiks cube in 10 seconds, but I didn't know how many replies I got! Thanks everyone. (Also, for the record, I think pineapple on pizza is fine >:3)