• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which one is the best budget high-end 4x4 without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2023FUKU01
Cubicle just released it!! So bad Taiwan hasn't(I shall wait;))

J0psl9sJixKZ6_1024x1024@2x.jpg
It says that the Yuxin Little Magic M 4x4 is way better than the YJ YuSu v2m.

WCA
2023FUKU01
Not magnetic. Just Meilong 4x4. Haven't try a magnetic version of it.
Yeah, I love this cube as well. I magnetized one and I am keeping the other one stock for now. I might get more. Looking to get the MeiLong 2 next. I already have the 4 and the 5. If I like the 2, then I will have MeiLong as my main for 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4.

ZebraCuber14

What ever you do do NOT get the cubing classroom 4x4. It turns like garbage. Only get it if you wish to lose your faith in cubing manufacturers.

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
The YJ YuSu v2 M has very weak magnets throughout the entire cube, using 4*1 magnets in everywhere, both inner and outer layers.
Yeah, Maru says that as well. Since magnets don't make much of a difference, taking them off can make it's price even cheaper, i.e. more competitive. But since it could never outwin Meilong 4x4 on "price", maybe keeping the title as the "cheapest magnetic 4x4" is better.

I would like to see factory magnetized Meilong 3x3/4x4 in the future, maybe in fancy boxes like RS3M.

Last edited:
WCA
2023FUKU01
Yeah, Maru says that as well. Since magnets don't make much of a difference, taking them off can make it's price even cheaper, i.e. more competitive. But since it could never outwin Meilong 4x4 on "price", maybe keeping the title as the "cheapest magnetic 4x4" is better.

I would like to see factory magnetized Meilong 3x3/4x4 in the future, maybe in fancy boxes like RS3M.
The Yuxin little magic M 4x4 seems to have stronger magnets than the YJ YuSu v2 M.

WCA
2023FUKU01

I have heard that the yuxin little magic M 4x4 isn't similar to the yuxin little magic M 3x3, but it feels like the mf5 and the yuxin little magic M 5x5.

Sion

As someone who has tried many 4x4s, I can definitely say the MeiLong 4x4 M is definitely one of the best 4x4s I've tried period. It's incredibly light, smooth, and stable feeling and it's very low weight (only 120g when magnetized) is just too hard to miss.

WCA
2023FUKU01
As someone who has tried many 4x4s, I can definitely say the MeiLong 4x4 M is definitely one of the best 4x4s I've tried period. It's incredibly light, smooth, and stable feeling and it's very low weight (only 120g when magnetized) is just too hard to miss.
Is the MoYu MeiLong 4x4 M better than the Yuxin Little Magic 4x4 M?

Status
Not open for further replies.