• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which of the following is the best budget High-end 3x3 without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2023FUKU01
Yes, and in the video it clearly says third for two cubes. :)
I think he means that the yuxin kylin v2m is the second.
Firstly, if it is the third, it should be put next to the mf3rs3m.
Secondly, if the yuxin kylin v2m and the mf3rs3m have the same ranking, both of them should be the second.

He is ranking the cubes like this:
1. yuxin little magic m
2. yuxin kylin v2m
3. mf3rs3m
4. yj yulong v2m

Last edited:
WCA
2023FUKU01
Why cubers prefer frosted textures on the yuxin little magic over tiles on the yuxin kylin v2m? Suppose tiles provide better grip than frosted textures.

Last edited:
WCA
2023FUKU01
I really like tiles tbh, like the rubik's speed cube. To me, frosted textures, though they give some friction, are pointless to me other than the aesthetic appeal.
I found my yuxin little magic m is a bit difficult to grip. It occasionally slip out of my hands. However,because of its great performance, it is still my main.

Last edited:
WCA
2023FUKU01
Last edited:

dudefaceguy

It's interesting that the Kylin has zero votes so far. I like its feel and look very much (more than the Yulong). I just like the RS3M more. I solve on the Kylin frequently because of its unique look and feel.

Did anyone else not vote for the Kylin, but still like it?

Ilke

anyone here have qiyi warrior w i ordered it but im kinda sceptic i watched some reviews but in one video someone say its good and in some other video someone say its bad

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's interesting that the Kylin has zero votes so far. I like its feel and look very much (more than the Yulong). I just like the RS3M more. I solve on the Kylin frequently because of its unique look and feel.

Did anyone else not vote for the Kylin, but still like it?
I have the Kylin V2 and I love it. I get very good times on it. I haven't set it up or lubed it yet. It's a little tight and dry out of the box, but with some setup I think it's gonna be very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.