• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Broken Mefferts 4x4

Neo63

WCA
2008WUNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Today I was just doing some solves on my mefferts 4x4 which i got about a month ago when a corner piece came out, I thought it popped but corners never pop so I picked it up and the triangular piece that holds the corner in the cube, the part that sticks out from the cubic shape, snapped off from it. So now i have a loose corner piece, so basically the whole cube is useless...anyone know if thats happened before and what should i do if there is anything i can do to fix it? and should I email Mefferts? Thanks

Neo63

WCA
2008WUNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I sent an email yesterday but no replies yet. Umm would a rubik's 4x4 corner piece fit because I saw Cubesmith selling those, but then I have to take off all the tiles which I quite enjoyed and replace them with stickers, thats gonna be a heck of a job.