• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Birmingham Open 2016 (UK) - 17-18 December

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Could make this but only day 2 as will be in Oxford from Friday to Sunday morning. Only issue is paying before registering or more accurately knowing how many events to pay for with no schedule yet.

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unable to go, even though visiting Birmingham would be cool, since I have never been there.

Probably fair, I should be going to the Rouge One midnight screening the night before, travelling to Birmingham immediately afterwards would mean no sleep.
EDIT: Disregard that, the film's coming out on the 15th, not 17th. Damn American trailers confusing me. Still unable to go to the comp tho, that's the main point.

Last edited:

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
Closest comp there's ever been to me... But I'm housebound til February. VERY sad face! One day I'll go to a comp and get an official time in anything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
I might go, not sure yet as I'm quite busy right now with stuff. I'll have to see how the UK championship in Bristol goes, only 1 week left to go! :)

Cljrs02

Hello, can't go i m afraid. Calais Opal Open just across the channel is on same day by the way....