• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Birmingham Open 2016 (UK) - 17-18 December

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
selkiecubing
@Evan Liu - I am going to be a real pain now...

Could you also register me for 2x2, Skewb, Square-1, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Clock, 7x7 and 5x5. I appear to have a pass to make a weekend of it rather than just Sunday :)

Could you also send me PayPal details by PM and additional amount required above what I have already paid.

Last edited:

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
selkiecubing
I have a newly released Moyu WeiShi 6x6 on Black for sale complete with box. New a couple of days ago with only 1 solve on it during an unboxing video. Wow, insanely stable but on black and my recognition sucks on anything but stickerless these days.

Looking for £20ish at Birmingham if anyone is interested.

WCA
2009LIUE01
YouTube
channel/UC9ZlPB5lZmX4byumwK1FrHA
WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
UCX4LzNj0n6Pq1VfAjglln0A
Is anyone looking for a Gans Air (technically World Record cube)? I have one and it doesn't suit my style to be honest. I bought it second-hand so I don't have any of the different springs or whatever it is that comes with them (the cube has the yellow plastic springs in it now), but I just tensioned it with a pair of pliers :D

I'm looking to trade for another recent-ish 3x3 cube that I can make my main. Message me any offers