• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Big Apple Spring 2016

bigbee99

WCA
2010ZHAO19
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get ready for the Big Apple Spring 2016!! The event list will be 2-5, Skewb, OH, BLD, Pyraminx, Megaminx, FMC and Square-1. The competition will take place in Astoria, NY at St. John's Prep School Cafeteria on May 21st. Competitors will register and pay online. The cutoffs might change depending on what happens the day of. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in this thread or e-mail me from the contact tab on the cubingusa page. Everyone should come to this competition!!!

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
YAY, that event list looks awesome! :D

EDIT: Btw, is there no competitor limit? That's pretty cool.

They are really cool events! Please don't be sick this time. :)

On a side note, I'm probably gonna bring a friend along who's starting to learn 2x2.

EDIT: Are the cutoffs going to be on the website soon?

EDIT 2: Good to see you're utilizing all three stages in a new way now.

bigbee99

WCA
2010ZHAO19
YouTube
Visit Channel
YAY, that event list looks awesome! :D

EDIT: Btw, is there no competitor limit? That's pretty cool.

We're going to confirm the legal occupancy limit for the space and then decide on the limit then!

They are really cool events! Please don't be sick this time. :)

On a side note, I'm probably gonna bring a friend along who's starting to learn 2x2.

EDIT: Are the cutoffs going to be on the website soon?

EDIT 2: Good to see you're utilizing all three stages in a new way now.

cutoffs are up, and thanks 8)

Chris Choi

WCA
2016CHOI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am very excited to attend this competition. I hope I break all of my personal records there, as I did not that good last time in the Big Apple Cube Clash. I hope to meet new people and further my cube collection. Oh, and get a sub-10 3x3 time.

bigbee99

WCA
2010ZHAO19
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am very excited to attend this competition. I hope I break all of my personal records there, as I did not that good last time in the Big Apple Cube Clash. I hope to meet new people and further my cube collection. Oh, and get a sub-10 3x3 time.
You can do it man!

Also side note registration is now more than half full :)

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hay everyone

You're probably wondering what happened to your results and why they aren't up yet.
It turns out, due to an unknown error with cubecomps, we literally cannot export the data.

We've contacted the creator of cubecomps, and things will hopefully be exported soon.