• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Big Apple Cube Clash 2016

Jen

WCA
2014STRU02
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I have a MoYu Pyraminx that's primary that I want to sell. I'll take $8 or so for it. I'm Jen, I have short hair and I'll be at the comp. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask. Thanks :)

Edit: Want to add that it was barley touched. I opened it and solved it about 10 times before realizing that the primary color isn't really my thing.

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I have a MoYu Pyraminx that's primary that I want to sell. I'll take $8 or so for it. I'm Jen, I have short hair and I'll be at the comp. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask. Thanks :)

Edit: Want to add that it was barley touched. I opened it and solved it about 10 times before realizing that the primary color isn't really my thing.
I would guess this is a good place to put this.

I'd buy it, but I already have a black MoYu Pyraminx. :p

And while I'm here, HYYYPE!