• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best Pyraminx comparison

Which pyraminx is the best?

• YJ YuLong v2 M Pyraminx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Z Magnetic Pyraminx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2023FUKU01
What does the Huang long feel/solve like? And compared to the Bell, what do you think is better, if one is?
I have the HuangLong Pyraminx, and it is much better than the bell, it is faster, and more stable. the corner cutting is a bit worse, but the strong magnets help you turn more accurately, so that isn't really an issue. i have actually been able to break some PRs on it, which hadn't happened for like 6 months before i got the haunglong. (for reference, i average about 4 on pyra)

ZebraCuber14

The bell has strong magnets but thats fine by me. Super satisfying to turn and corner cutting amazing for a pyra. I have tried the Moyu but I didn't like it as much. Could have been the setup tho (it was someone elses)

WCA
2023FUKU01
It has frosted plastic, which is bad for grip, especially on pyraminx. I have heard that the Mr.M Pyraminx has strong magnets, even stronger than the magnets in the Bell.
Many budget puzzles are frosted nowadays. Both Z Magnetic Pyraminx and Sheng Shou Mr.M Pyraminx has frosted plastic.
The video says that the frosted plastic is helping with the grip!

Status
Not open for further replies.