• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 2x2's on the market?

Best 2x2 in your opinion?

• Total voters

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have two Wttwos and a Lanlan (currently being borrowed)
I might get a Shisuang 55mm because I don't like 50mm 2x2s (I don't really care about 2x2 so I don't need the best preforming on on the market
though I hear the Shishuang is pretty good.)

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
I have two Wttwos and a Lanlan (currently being borrowed)
I might get a Shisuang 55mm because I don't like 50mm 2x2s (I don't really care about 2x2 so I don't need the best preforming on on the market
though I hear the Shishuang is pretty good.)

55mm ShiShuang is awesome, definitely get it! Just be aware of the fact that it is very big. (that's what she said lolol)

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
Dayan is the best if you can get the old plastic. The new ones are quite subpar but still better than the piece of crap LingPo and XingYu.

It's the best 50mm 2x2. I use the ShiShuang because 50mm is just too small for my hands. If they made a old plastic 55mm Dayan, I would definitely use that.

Also, I'm just not a 2x2 guy. I know the ShiShuang isn't the best, but It's good enough for me. Also, does anyone know how to change a vote? Or can you?

Last edited: