• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 2x2's on the market?

Best 2x2 in your opinion?

• Total voters

v0lt3r

About half people always preffered wittwo v1 to dayan. I wonder why is not shown in the poll :S

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I wouldn't go so far as to say that the Lingpo and Xingyu are crap, but they are certainly inferior to the Dayan.

they are. lingpo>xingyu, but its still trash. the only people who like it are slow and cant turn fast. if you try to turn fast, the internals catch, theres a weird bumpiness to it because of the internal mech, and it just slows you down overall. the only person I know who uses the lingpo and can turn fast and is sub 3 (more or less...) is antoine cantin. I dont even know how his lingo is so good.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
they are. lingpo>xingyu, but its still trash. the only people who like it are slow and cant turn fast. if you try to turn fast, the internals catch, theres a weird bumpiness to it because of the internal mech, and it just slows you down overall. the only person I know who uses the lingpo and can turn fast and is sub 3 (more or less...) is antoine cantin. I dont even know how his lingo is so good.

Perhaps I should have added that I only tried them. I didn't do an ao50 or something so I might not be that good a judge.

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fixed it for you,

first mine is 55mm with feels so much more comfortable to me and second it just reverse cuts better and it flows a lot better.
I know some faster people experience catches but I don't, not even when I'm at max tps. Maybe its my turning style??

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
Sorry, bump.

Is there any way to tell if its old plastic? Mine has black screws and a tan core, if that helps. I also got it from someone who bought it in 2014.

Also, is there any way to change a vote? My main is the Dayan now.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Sorry, bump.

Is there any way to tell if its old plastic? Mine has black screws and a tan core, if that helps. I also got it from someone who bought it in 2014.

Also, is there any way to change a vote? My main is the Dayan now.

#rekt
Dayan Master Race, although mine had (literally) three pops in a row today... :( At least it can't lock as much as the Lingpo can.