• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 2x2's on the market?

Best 2x2 in your opinion?

• Total voters

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
I saw this topic has been posted about before, but I decided to make a poll on it. Vote based on personal preference, as all of these 2x2's are equally good. For me, my favorites are the LingPo and the ShiShuang 55mm.

Edit: I now use the Dayan :p

Last edited:

cuberkid10

WCA
2010HULL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For me, it's between the LingPo and the Dayan. I currently use the LingPo, but the random catching it has really gets on my nerves and can ruin a good solve. But my Dayan is so slow and pops like crazy, so I don't even bother using it. I may get a new Dayan in the future to see if it's any better.

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
For me, it's between the LingPo and the Dayan. I currently use the LingPo, but the random catching it has really gets on my nerves and can ruin a good solve. But my Dayan is so slow and pops like crazy, so I don't even bother using it. I may get a new Dayan in the future to see if it's any better.

What I honestly would do is to try new 2x2's.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
I only have one decent 2x2 which is the WitTwo, but I tried out both the DaYan and the LingPo at a comp and I've gotta say... the DaYan is better. Not that I would know :p

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
How would you know that? Do you have both?

...Because he is Chris?

Only 2x2 I have is a lingpo, but I hate it, have a dayan coming in the mail.

The lingpo is very hard to set up. It is very scratchy and catchy, but a ton of heavy lube in the core and a ton of heavy lube on the pieces makes it very smooth.