• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Are you getting a ZhanChi?

Are you getting a ZhanChi?

• Yes (Black)

Votes: 71 38.8%
  • Yes (White)

Votes: 36 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Maybe/Probably/Hopefully

Votes: 53 29.0%

• Total voters

achilles308

I got tired of wondering and guessing how cubes compare in weight, so in another post I posted all the weights and sizes of the Dayan cubes... here are their densities.

GuHong 0.43198 grams per cubic cm
POM GuHong 0.55444 grams per cubic cm
LingYun 0.49540 grams per cubic cm
LunHui 0.54095 grams per cubic cm
"official" ZhanChi 0.48401 grams per cubic cm

I'm looking forward to the ZhanChi no doubt, but until we get a production cube in our hands we won't know for sure if these numbers are accurate. I hope they are.

I'll be getting an Ultimate Lubix Zhanchi, a Lubix Fusion, and I'm waiting for the mail to deliver my Godly Guhong... Overkill I know... I love my GuHong, but it isn't perfect.

Hopefully, the hunt for the perfect cube ends now!

(As an aside, I'm also looking forward to the Alpha CC and the Type F-III. Thought, I'll be waiting for reviews to see if they're worth it)

-achilles308

H

Hershey

Why do we need a Zhanchi exactly? I already have a lunhui. Cubes don't always make a cuber faster.