• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anybody have the Tao Cube Lite M?

Lordpaxin

Alright guy's I finally had some time on the cube and I'm ready to write a review.

It's an okay cube, don't set your expectations too high for it. It's really hard to find the right tensions, it's locky unless you keep it tight, then when you do it hurts corner cutting. I don't see it being anyones main. It has a unique feel, I wouldn't say cheap per say. On a 1-10 scale I'd give it a 5.

It is okay for collectors of cubes, but for speed cubing. I'd get something else in the price range. Such as the MGC Elite.

I somewhat collect cubes so I bought it for the uniqueness of it. It's cool. But too cool for speed cubing school. Lol

Any question's? Just Get the MGC Elite or Wait for the new Tengyun V2 M. Pretty excited for it and just 8 more buckaroos.