Jhong253
Regular
Hello all,
Yes, I know this has been only 2 days after the Indiana Winter Open. But I'm (seriously) thinking about organizing ANOTHER Indiana Open on either May or September.
Keep in mind that this is NOT definite and I'm only in the stage of consideration (In other words, I do not have anything set definitely, like host site, etc).
If I were to hold the competition in May or September, would you attend?
(BTW, if this competition was going to take place, chances are I'd charge entry fees this time, probably $5 for first event (unless side event) and $2 for each additional event)
Yes, I know this has been only 2 days after the Indiana Winter Open. But I'm (seriously) thinking about organizing ANOTHER Indiana Open on either May or September.
Keep in mind that this is NOT definite and I'm only in the stage of consideration (In other words, I do not have anything set definitely, like host site, etc).
If I were to hold the competition in May or September, would you attend?
(BTW, if this competition was going to take place, chances are I'd charge entry fees this time, probably $5 for first event (unless side event) and $2 for each additional event)