• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Possibly (another) competition in Virginia on December 6

Jason Baum

WCA
2005BAUM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone,

First off, I know I haven't posted here in forever. But I've still been cubing and reading the forum discussions here, so I'm not dead or anything. :p Anyway I've wanted to host a competition at my school for a while and it looks like a good posssibility that it can happen this semester. Unfortunately though the only possible date I would be able to do it this semester is December 6. So I need to know how many people would be able to make it if it were to happen on this day. The competition would be in central Virginia at Liberty University. I already have a room and everything, and there is plenty of free parking and nearby hotels. So I basically just need to know if enough people can make it on December 6th before I make it official.

Thanks guys!

-Jason

Jason Baum

WCA
2005BAUM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the replies. I actually didn't realize that December 6 was only a week after Daniel's competition (cause I'm dumb), so let me know if January works better. It wouldn't be a big deal to push the date back.

kratos94

Hey, im another VA cuber ^.^ Me and a friend who also cubes could probably make it to the tournament depending on how far Liberty University is from where i live. I live near Richmond

Crickets

Ehh I'd come if I was faster lol. I'm a NC cuber so I might see yall there in the future.