• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Algorithm Generators?

SirWaffle

SHJ
WCA
2013WEAV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am looking to generate some optimal algs but sadly I cannot find one compatible with my chromebook. I've tried to get cube explorer running but can't. So if anyone knows of a generator for chrome OS or how to get cube explorer working on chrome help would be most appreciated!

Skewbed

WCA
2015LYON01
I made a custom 3x3 solver and algorithm generator in JavaScript with a website interface.
You can find it at the URL solver.now.sh.
It currently only does optimal QTM solutions, but allows different sticker definitions and move subsets.
Of course, its not crazy fast, because its browser JavaScript, but I've genned algs up to length 10 in it pretty fast.

I'll release this in its own thread soon.

efattah

I have always used cube explorer, but on the topic of algorithm generators, is there any algorithm generator that can
(1) exclude arbitrary moves (i.e. allow M but exclude E/S)
(2) generate algorithms restricted to move sets that include wide moves (rRUM for example)

I have tried using cube explorer + special spread sheets and it is not ideal.

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have always used cube explorer, but on the topic of algorithm generators, is there any algorithm generator that can
(1) exclude arbitrary moves (i.e. allow M but exclude E/S)
(2) generate algorithms restricted to move sets that include wide moves (rRUM for example)

I have tried using cube explorer + special spread sheets and it is not ideal.
Ksolve can, there are a few versions around. Such as ksolve+ and ksolve++ and the online java script one too.