• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A very VERY new cuber

jenni

Hi everyone,

Since I can see myself using this forum alot I thought I'd introduce myself properly.

My name is Jenni (as you may be able to figure out from my very imaginative username) and I have been cubing for about 3 days lol! Although I can't even remember a full set of algorithms for one basic method yet, since I picked up the cube 3 days ago I've been obsessed with it. Most of my free time has been spent cubing and even when I'm not actually practising, I end up thinking about it lol.

Anyway, a little bit about me... I'm 23, live in North-West England and am a software tester.

As you may know I've already posted some questions in the beginners forum and the advice I've gotten so far has been very useful and friendly so thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :)

brunson

WCA
2008BRUN01
Welcome, Jenni. We can use some more grownups on the forum. :) I've read a few of your posts, I hope I can offer some help sometime. Good luck, good to have you.