• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] A girl solving a cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
You know, if a guy titled his video "world's fastest rubik's cube solve" and solved it in over a minute, or claimed to solve a cube but just futzed around with it for a minute before DNFing, everyone would at best ignore it, at worst tear it apart. Just because they're girls the false advertising is okay and it's the best video ever?

Am I going to have to get out my pushup bra and show hot girls everywhere how it's done?

Last edited:

cuberr

Why is it so cool that a girl is solving a cube? I'm a girl and I can solve the cube too..

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I disliked the video title as well, but since it's so very slow, I think it's rather clear that it's not serious but joking. I might mind if it was a 15 seconds solve. I could imagine she's actually much faster than this and went slow on purpose, the whole thing being an experiment from Dene to see how people react.

Sebastien

Premium Member
WCA
2008AURO01
You know, if a guy titled his video "world's fastest rubik's cube solve" and solved it in over a minute, or claimed to solve a cube but just futzed around with it for a minute before DNFing, everyone would at best ignore it, at worst tear it apart. Just because they're girls the false advertising is okay and it's the best video ever?

Nah! Your totally right, that's stupid. But...

Am I going to have to get out my pushup bra and show hot girls everywhere how it's done?

...yes please. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.